Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- Powerful drywall screwdriver
- Ergonomic design
- High power reserves
- Wide electronic switch with locking button for continuous operation
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Designed for use with MA 55 collated screwgun attachment
- 1 Year limited warranty
- Carrying case - 2 605 438 620
- Depth stop - 2 607 002 585
- Depth stop - 2 607 002 586
- Magnetic universal holder - 2 607 000 157
- 1 x screwdriver bit PH 2
- Belt clip - spare part number 2 601 329 113
|Colour:||Blue, black and red|
|Material:||Metal and rubber|
|Rated power input:||700W|
|No-load speed:||0 - 2500rpm|
|Torque(soft screwdriving applications):||20Nm|
|Bit holder:||1/4" internal hexagon|