Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- Powerful 1200 watt motor for high material removal rate
- With SDS quick-locking nut for rapid disc changes without tools
- Restart protection prevents automatic start-up after a power outage
- Lock-off switch prevents inadvertent activation
- Cut-out carbon brushes for a high level of motor protection
- 1 Year limited warranty
- Allen key WAF 6 - spare part number 1 907 950 007
- Clamping flange, diameter 65 mm - 1 605 703 065
- Holding pin - 1 603 101 017
- Protective guard - spare part number 3 605 510 014
- Round nut - 3 603 345 014
- SDS quick-locking nut for conical discs - 3 603 301 011
- Two-hole spanner - 1 607 950 061
|Colour:||Blue, black and grey|
|Material:||Metal & plastic|
|No load speed:||8000rpm|
|Rated power input:||1200W|
|Max collet diameter:||20mm/M14|