Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- Removes existing scaling by gradually decomposing it
- Prevents further scaling deposits, thus protecting the entire system, including pipes
- Helps remove deposits due to water evaporation (by wiping off, not by abrasion) on sinks, washbasins and taps, etc.
- Allows water heaters to remain efficient and maintain
- The water, without being softened, is not chemically treated in any way and conserves its original mineral content. It remains drinkable and conserves its original calcium carbonate and mineral salts content that is
beneficial for health
- The scale preventer doesn€™t use salts and therefore doesn€™t release sodium into the water. No servicing or consumable ingredients are required
- Operation does not involve any increase in water consumption
- Low electricity consumption: 4.5 kW per month, i.e. less than one euro per month
- Compact and Easy to install on new or existing pipe systems
- Descaling treatment power selector:
- position 1 for water with TH < 25 °F
- position 2 for water with TH ‰¥ 25 °F
- No pressure drop
- Elements in contact with water in special grade steel
- SOFT TREATMENT, NO CHEMICAL SUBSTANCES AND NO SERVICING
- Guarantee: 3 years parts and labor
- View the Electronic Scale Preventer product brochure
|Service pressure:||from 0 to 4 bars|
|Max flow:||3000 l/h|
|Electrical rating:||max 10VA|
|Water temperature range:||+5 to +70 °C|
|Connection to single phase mains supply:||230 V AC 50/60 Hz + earth|
|Accepted water hardness:||60 °F or 34 °HD|