Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
This stuff must be female because it multitasks with ease and grace. It fills, insulates, seals and waterproofs. Oh, and it loves romantic comedies.
- Glue Devil Fill Foam is a multi-purpose polyurethane foam that can be used for filling around door and window frames, insulating hot and cold water pipes, sealing and general filling of gaps and cracks.
- Glue Devil Fill Foam bonds to most building materials except silicone, Teflon, polyethylene and polypropylene.
- It is resistant to all weather conditions, and hardens in 2 to 4 hours in wet conditions
- After hardening, excess Fill Foam can be cut away, cleaned and painted.
- Free gloves included
|Fixture Time:||3 - 4 hours|