Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
RECHARGER Gemlite Prepaid Electricity Meter. The GEMLITE electricity prepaid meter will provide peace-of-mind for both landlords and tenants. Stop being surprised by a hefty electricity bill at month end, take back control of your spend.
- Prepaid meters are used to control electricity usage. Once a meter is installed, recharge vouchers need to be purchased in order to have a supply of electricity. Once the meter runs low, the meter will give a signal indicating that more recharge vouchers need to be purchased. If the kilowatt on the meter runs out, the supply is suspended
- The meter is easy to install and boasts a large easy-to-read, language-independent display and a host of software features
- Tamper detection
- Significant Reverse Energy (SRE) detection
- Commissioning / decommissioning feature
- Reliable, sleek and compact
- Improved sealing against ingress of insects
- High surge withstand capability for areas prone to lightning or other line surges
- SABS approved
- This product must in installed by a certified electrician
- 2 Year guarantee
|Colour:||Blue and grey|
|Voltage:||120 - 230V|
|Maximum continuous current:||80A|
|Voltage circuit:||1.5W / 9VA @230V|
|Meter constant:||1000 impulses / kWh|
|Basic rated current:||10A|