Brand: Schneider Electric
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- iEM2135 single-phase kilowatt-hour meter, multi tariffs with partial counter and current and voltage, power measurement, M-Bus Communication, MID certified
- The Acti 9 iEM2135 Series Energy Meters is a competitive range of DIN rail-mounted energy meters ideal for sub-billing and cost allocation applications
- Easy to integrate electrical distribution measurements into customer's energy management systems
- Innovative design makes the meters smart and simple
- Cost management applications
- Bill verification
- Network management applications
- Basic electrical parameters like current, voltage and power
- Self powered meters
- Compliance with IEC 62053-21, IEC 62053-23, EN 50470-3
- Compact, 1 or 2 module width
- Anti-tamper security features ensure the security of your data
- Single phase circuit plus neutral
- IP40 front panel and IP20 casing
- MID compliant providing certified accuracy and data security
- Measurement accuracy: Class 1
- Voltage: 92 to 276V AC
- Frequency: 50/60hZ
- Amperage: 63A direct connected
- Temperature: -25°C to 55° C
- Mounting: DIN rail mount
- Width: 2 x 18mm
- Technical document: Download