Brand: Major Tech
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
VETi provides an affordable solution to decorate one of the most commonly used applications in ones living and working area. The visually appealing contemporary design adds style and individuality to any installation.
- This is the first variation of the omni cluster wall box and is part of the VETi 1 product range
- This Omni cluster has the following modules:
- 2 x 16A RSA Socket outlets
- 1 x 16A Schuko Socket outlet
- 1 x 2.1A USB Socket
- 1 x 16A V-Slim Socket outlet
- This unit has white modules with either white, silver or champagne cover plate
- One of the stand out features of the VETi 1 range is the ultra modern, rounded design
- Eliminates the need for adaptors with multiple socket types in one cluster
- The internal switch rocker is made from copper with silver tip contacts
- Made with a flame retardant polycarbonate for all the non-conductive parts
- Switches all loads up to 16A
- Clearly numbered terminals with corresponding wiring diagram
- Large clamp style terminals to facilitate more secure wiring
- Tested and approved to IEC / SANS60669-1
- Suitable for a 50mm x 290mm wall box
- 1 Year warranty against manufacture defects
|Colour:||White module with either White, Silver or Champagne cover plate|
|Voltage:||220 - 240V|